Instagram Stories it’s vertical, full-screen photos and videos that disappear after 24 hours. And they appear at the top of the Instagram app. Also, rather than in the news feed.
Also, they incorporate interactive tools like stickers, polls, and Instagram Story filters to make your content pop. And here’s how to get started with the format.
Also Read: pii_email_2f6967783e544ee26da1 Outlook Error Solution
How to make Instagram Stories?
1. In the app, click the plus icon at the top of the screen.
2. At the bottom of the screen, choose STORY from the menu.
3. Optional: Tap the switch-camera icon on the bottom right if you want to switch to the selfie camera.
4. Tap with the white circle at the bottom of the screen to take a picture, OR…
5. Press and hold the white circle to record video, OR …
6. Swipe up (or select the square camera roll icon on the left) to use pre-existing photos or videos.
7. On the left of the screen, you can select a format to experiment with: Create, Boomerang, Layout, Multi-Capture, Level, or Hands-Free.
Also Read: Watch and Download Aynabaji Full Movie Chanchal Chowdhury Nabila
How to check your Instagram Story views?
8. If your Insta Story is still live – meaning less than 24 hours take passed since you posted it, tap the Your Story icon on the main app page to see a viewer count for your Story. And tap the number in the bottom left to get a list of people who make up those Instagram Story views.
9. After 24 hours, once your Instagram Story has disappeared, you can still access insights, including reach and impressions.
10. Reach is the number of unique accounts that viewed your Story. And imitations is the total number of times your Story views.
1. On the app’s homepage, tap your profile photo at the bottom right of the screen.
2. Tap Insights.
3. Choose the period you’d like Insights for 7, 14, or 30 days, the previous month, or a custom timeframe.
4. Scroll down to Content You Shared and tap on Stories.
5. Choose your metric and period.
How to use Instagram Stories stickers?
Add the sticker to your Instagram Story:
1. Start creating your Story following the steps above.
2. Once the photo or video is ready to go, tap the sticker icon at the top of your screen – it’s the square that’s smiling and has a folded corner.
3. Select the type of sticker you’d like to use. Each type of property so experiments to see how each one behaves when you tap on it. Also, you can pinch and drag to relocate and resize the sticker.
How to add a hashtag to your Instagram Stories?
Adding the hashtag to your Insta Story makes it discoverable to a broader audience.
There are two ways to add the hashtag to your Story:
1. Use the hashtag sticker (tap the sticker icon at the top of your screen – the smiling square with the folded corner).
2. Use the regular text function (tap the text icon that says Aa) and use the # symbol.
Either way, once you start typing, Instagram will suggest some popular hashtag ideas to get you going. Also, you can add up to 10 hashtags to your Stories.
(In which case, we recommend shrinking them down and hiding them behind stickers, gifs, or emojis.
Also Read: How To Solve [pii_pn_fc3e5631af4dc5c4c9ac] Error?
Related searches to Instagram stories
[Instagram stories download]
[Instagram stories viewers]
[How to view Instagram stories without them knowing]
[Instagram stories ideas]
[Instagram stories templates]
[best Instagram stories]
[Instagram stories business]
[Instagram stories size]
In addition, read more helpful resources at mashableonline
The Evolution of Banking: Empowering Businesses through Financial Solutions
The Evolution of Banking: Empowering Businesses through Financial Solutions: In today’s rapidly changing economic landscape, banking plays a crucial role…
“Panda Atlanta: The Ultimate Destination for Gamers in the South!”
“Panda Atlanta: The Ultimate Destination for Gamers in the South!” : Panda Atlanta has become a hotspot for gamers in…
Review How to use Instagram Stories? – Make, views, and More.